Poem

"A man's home may seem to be his castle on the outside; inside, it is more often his nursery" - Clare Boothe Luce

Sunday, March 25, 2012

19 weeks (19.4) and a Month of FREEDOM

We went to our 19 week appointment this week with the OB and everything was still great. He measured my stomach and it measures at 24 weeks (if that gives you an idea of how huge I feel). This is normal for twin pregnancies. Baby A was breech and Baby B was head down- literally with his feet on Baby A's face. Aww...brotherly love. 


I feel pretty good though, besides feeling large. I don't get nauseous really anymore but I still have food aversions though sometimes I am too hungry to care.  Sometimes I can't really stand and have to bend over (hands on knees) to talk but I chalk that up to all the weight in the front. Did I mention I feel huge? Cuz I do. And it will only get worse!


We picked out names! Yep. Only took a few days to figure out what was best but we did. With Gavin, I thought I would forget his name since we really didn't say it much before he was born, because it was a secret. Now that we have TWO babies to know names of...I'm leaning more towards wanting to tell people. 


Here is a picture of 19.4 weeks:












And....their names are William Michael Kludt (Will) and Nathan Lee Kludt (Nate)

No comments:

Post a Comment